Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Vote for Desmond to be Made into a Plush Toy!

If you follow us on Facebook, you likely have heard me hollering about this GUND® contest already. (If you're not following us on Facebook, come on over and like us.)

Every day, from now through 8/15, you can vote for Desmond to win the Top Dog photo contest via this link. That's correct: you can--and should--vote for him once a day, every day, starting today and ending 8/15.

Why should you do this? For one, Desmond is awesome.

For two, I entered him in the Most Beautiful Dog category and since he's got a complex about his legs, I really think he could use the self-esteem boost.

For three--and what is likely the most compelling reason why you should vote for Desmond--if we win, GUND will re-create Desmond as a plush toy.

A stuffed animal version of Desmond!

Is that not awesome?

Would it not be ridiculously awesome for me to carry around my little plush Desmond everywhere?

OK, that might just be ridiculous. Still, I can see myself bringing Desmond, Jr., with me to many places. And probably photographing him a lot. And making him the blog's mascot.

I mean, really, don't you think it's time for me to solidify, once and for all, my place in Crazy Dog Lady Land? I know you do.

So, please, take a few moments to click on this link and then cast your vote for Desmond.

And if you really really love us, you will share our contest entry or this blog post with the world-at-large. Tweet it, Pin it, Like it, Facebook it, Re-blog it, +1 it, Stumble it, and whatever else all the cool kids are doing these days.

This is the pic we used for our entry. Don't you totally want to vote for it to win??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis