Friday, August 3, 2012

Primp Your Pit: Affordable Spay/Neuter Campaign Runs Through August

Folks, I can't believe I forgot to post this information over here on LWD after writing about it for Examiner.com. (It was actually the Doggie Stylish post that reminded me.) I have let my beloved pitties down--for the first two days of August anyway!

Primp Your Pit (bull) this August at Long Island's Kent Animal Shelter

Super-affordable spaying and neutering is available at Kent (and other locations around the country). You can read more about the program via the link above.

And while I'm on the subject of important dog-related programs in Long Island that I completely forgot to mention on this here blog, let me share with you the post about the Town of Hempstead's Summer of Love adoption program:


Free pets during Town of Hempstead's Summer of Love program

Now, I know what you're thinking: free pets = bad bad bad very very bad. In this case, perhaps not. Check it out!

Random bonus picture of Desmond, FTW!

Oh, how I love what the dog park does to him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis