Friday, July 6, 2012

No Dogs on the Furniture

That's what Desmond just survived for a week at his grandparents' house. No couch, no cushy chair, no sleeping in bed with the humans. And he did not die. And he did not whine himself to being a voiceless dog. It's a miracle!

I think he had faith that upon our return from our AMAZING Bahamas vacation/destination wedding, we would promptly allow his skinny butt to rest in the utmost comfort and there would be much snuggling overnight.

Aside from him being scared of the fireworks going off randomly (as tends to happen for like a week before and freakin after the 4th 'round these parts) and hiding in my in-laws' bathroom, he was pretty much his normal self and was even OK when left alone at their house for his first time ever. Phew!

I'm taking some time to get myself together after being off the grid for awhile. I'll be trying to catch up on the over 100 doggie blog posts sitting in my reader and trying to get Desmond ready for his first group obedience class this Sunday--and his appointment with the new vet, also on Sunday.

Not sure when I'll be back, but let's assume my next few posts will be picture heavy.

And let's start with one now:

Just before we officially returned to reality--I believe once you leave the airport grounds, vacation's over--we were greeted by this doggie potty area at LGA. It's small, yes, but it's PUNNY! It wins.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis