Monday, April 2, 2012

Fetch Videos! Plus, More From the Long Island Dogs Examiner

The Long Island Dogs Examiner being me, of course. :-) These are two of my recent articles that you may find of interest. The first one gets into the bully breeds situation a bit and the second one features cute puppies who need homes.
  1. Dogs saving lives on Long Island and beyond
  2. Adoptable puppies at Ruff House Rescue

You may or may not have noticed that I added the LI Dogs Examiner RSS feed to the LWD sidebar here. That automatically updates every time I post something new on Examiner.com. I also have the tab at the top of the blog that contains all my past articles, but I think that's something that will go on its merry way when I redesign things here.

And I will actually and really do that. My awesome husband has already created a logo for me, and I can't wait to share it with all of you. I will probably be lazy and stay on Blogger but upgrade to a dynamic blog theme/design. In the process, I will likely screw up a bunch of stuff and things will not work, but we'll deal with that later. I promise you that I will not under any circumstances turn on the supremely awful Blogger captcha thing in the comments section (if IntenseDebate doesn't play nice with dynamic Blogger blogs)--it's the least I can do.

As always, if you're interested in becoming an Examiner, let me know, and I can refer you!

Now then, the super-amazing and fantastic and incredible videos of Desmond not-at-all-gracefully playing fetch in our house that you've all been waiting for!!!

Get ready to be wildly underwhelmed and disappointed... 


If that doesn't work, please click here.



And if that doesn't work, please click here.

While I'm throwing pleases around, let me also ask you to please understand that these videos were taken before we started working on Desmond's fetch manners. He's now on his way to an automatic sit after dropping the ball/before we throw it again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis